View Single Post
Old 6 Jun 2017, 14:40 (Ref:3739020)   #11
VIVA GT
Veteran

England
Leicestershire
VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!VIVA GT is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craner Curves View Post
A very good suggestion. Isn't Price's car the Turkington machine from last year too? Less damage and more successful than Plato's car!

I suspect Dan Lloyd wasn't best pleased about Harrison leaving and being replaced by his team mate's "best mate" among other issues. Strange that there's been no more news on the Harrison departure other than one story.
This is all very interesting/intriguing. I'm beginning to think that the wheels are starting to come off the whole BMR/888 thing (hopefully not literally). After all the high profile hype & bruhahha last year it's been suspiciously quiet and low profile this year.
has Warren Scott finally realised that the best way to make a small fortune out of motorsport is to start off with a big fortune initially and therefore had a sudden loss of interest? I think there is more going on behind the scenes and strongly agree for all the reasons stated that moving a Subaru driver into the now vacant MG would serve a double purpose in instantly filling the MG vacancy, plus free up a theoretically undamaged Subaru so that Mr Plato can show us what a superstar driver he really is by winning every race from now on and taking the Championship!