View Single Post
Old 20 Sep 2017, 11:20 (Ref:3768762)   #24
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I dunno, I was pretty flat. I was away on holiday so got to watch Sonoma, Singapore, Sandown all in a row the next day.

Sonoma... bit disappointed as a Dixon fan but good for the sport to have Josef win it. Just an average race, appears most fans weren't rating the race very highly though.

Singapore... if Sonoma was average from most fans, what's Singapore? At least Sonoma had a battle for the lead between Page and Newg and the top 4 were only 5 secs apart with several laps to go (without cautions). Singapore would have been as spread as a hookers legs if it weren't for the SCs. Vettel such a big disappointment to have ruined a potential good race, I was looking forward to Verstappen vs Vettel. Instead he ruins it at turn 1 and basically took himself out of the title with that. 25 points is a lot to make up in 6 races with Mercedes' reliability and better efficiency at maximising results. Which Ferrari and Seb have been poor at this year. Instead a good race is ****ed away and we have to watch Hamilton cruise to another win. I ended up ff'd the last 10 laps just so I could get to Sandown (which I enjoyed more despite a 1 hour red flag, shortened race and no SC after the 2nd lap).

5/10