View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2013, 19:06 (Ref:3307661)   #4
Teretonga
Veteran

Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!Teretonga is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr V View Post
1) Nico had to push because ultimately he'd have lost more places in the race. I can understand his frustration during the race but he doesn't have the full facts, the team do and I think after the race had finished and he'd calmed down, his demeanour in the post race interview reflected that.

2) I totally agree, that was a terrible call, IMO

3) Mark didn't get a grid pen for the lift back. He got the penalty for a 3rd reprimand. Alonso got a (first) reprimand, but no grid penalty.
Regardless of whether it was the first or third reprimand such activity has been done before with no penalty.
If there is a rule about it then a warning followed by a fine but to disadvantage a driver for a non competitive offence with a penalty that affects the grid (competition) is pure *********. It is just wrong, judicially and in terms of sporting fairness.

Its rubbish.