View Single Post
Old 22 Sep 2013, 21:47 (Ref:3307822)   #12
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
The fans don't want a sport, they was guaranteed excitement.
No, I believe most fans know that sport should be entertainment and every rule ever written was to make the event entertaining. If it isn't entertaining, it's not sticking around as they are ALL businesses first and always have been regardless of their claims otherwise.

The reason for the tires being the weak link is all of the SPEC claims and other nonsense from short sighted fans if the FIA dares to mandate what teams are allowed to do to the chassis. All you ever hear is aero whinging and yet if someone brings up mandating aero-free areas somehow we are impinging on the history and pursuit of F1. Yet F1's history is littered with banned devices, add-on and technology but dare to try something else and you would think the world would end. But hey let's keep whinging when it's processional and whinging when anyone tries to change that to the point I haven't paid for TV here in the US to watch F1 in 5 years when I used to pay for the top tier packager and get up to watch all races live. And yes, I feel stupid for commenting here when I know it just ticks me off but I had to vent before I leave.