View Single Post
Old 2 Feb 2012, 23:12 (Ref:3020743)   #69
R4z3rw33n
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane.
R4z3rw33n should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR4z3rw33n should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-King View Post
I'd assume that there's gonna be one-off-entries at the European races so that might make things a bit more bearable, and of course there's the full ALMS-field at Sebring.

But the 'World Tour' part at the back end of the schedule will probably not see more than those 30 cars.

Any word on if they will again allow GTC's in Asia or perhaps also Brazil?
It seems odd they'd deny full-season entries to teams that had previously confirmed their intention to field two cars (e.g. SignaTech, OAK).
Are additional entries (e.g. non-full season) still eligible to score points for the teams/drivers championships?

Both SignaTech entries are listed as WEC entries on the LM24 entry list...

Edit:
The regulations specify GT3 cars are eligible for inclusion at rounds outside LM. Guess it just depends on whether there's a sufficient volume of ACO entries attending.
The ACO must be banking on receiving several additional, non-full season entries yet.

Last edited by R4z3rw33n; 2 Feb 2012 at 23:22.