View Single Post
Old 19 Jul 2017, 20:54 (Ref:3752888)   #4
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I'll just be there for Saturday, unfortunately. Too many people out of work on Friday to do both(two of my techs will be working on the LAP Motorsports MINI's in CTSCC)

PWC tried sending GT3 cars into low Earth orbit last year when they tested without the Uphill chicane. It's better off they use it, aha.

P3 cars would absolutely flip.
Enjoy Saturday then!

I wish they could do what they did with Road Atlanta's "turn" 8 (hill on the backstretch at the bridge); they shaved the hill down 4 ft after the last backflip. The LR Uphill comes up to a consistent level so you couldn't take it down perse, but make it less profound of a "jump".