View Single Post
Old 12 Apr 2017, 17:57 (Ref:3725908)   #44
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
Perhaps, but with different disciplines being so specialized, this an anomaly. If McLeran were where Ferrari or Mercedes are right now, no chance this happens.

Besides, I like waking up and watching Monaco, then the 500 and top it off with a 600 miler on an American holiday weekend. Greatest single day in motor racing, outside another "day" in June .
I like watching both races of a Sunday too but I think it's good for motorsport if drivers from one series can compete in an other. It was good to see Hulkenberg win at Le Mans in 2015, with Porsche and a shame he wasn't able to defend that win in 2016 because the Azerbaijan European Grand Prix clashed. Someone has seen some sense and no GPs will clash with Le Mans this year.