View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2017, 06:55 (Ref:3771452)   #136
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveLevin View Post
Actually, for the far more blantantly admitted "I punted him out of the way because I was faster" I expected him to get the same penalty that was given to Jonathan (dangit, can't recall his last name) driving a 3 series for WSR (or was it motorbase?) got for doing to same thing to Jason Plato a few years back.

The penalty Turkington got was a gift, pure and simple. But it did keep tensions high for a couple extra hours.

Steve
The penalty Turkington got is exactly in-line with what others got on the first offense though. It says a lot about Turks driving standards that he only got his first offence in race 29 out of 30, whilst others had had so many offenses that they were approaching grid drops and race bans by that point. Most had burned their first penalty by rounds 4 or 5!