Thread: Rules Future Rule Changes
View Single Post
Old 27 Mar 2017, 10:41 (Ref:3721840)   #2214
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Weren't we just complaining that the tire degradation was too much and that drivers spent too much time managing their tires?

I agree with the post above that the cars can go faster during a race. I believe fuel management during races (particularly on fast power tracks) will be the new problem. The cars can be on throttle more than before and are using more fuel.

Richard