View Single Post
Old 30 Mar 2017, 22:03 (Ref:3722667)   #3450
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
Now dig the 2.65l turbo V8 rules outta the file.
I wish but I think they'll continue to use the current engine, even though Jan Frye's 5 year plan ends in 2020. They want to get other manufacturers on board, and I don't think Chevy and Honda would want to spend money, on developing a new engine, as the series tries to make it less expensive. To quote Frye: "We have two great partners now with Chevrolet and Honda. They understand it’s important to the series and the league to have a third or fourth partner, and they’re very actively participating in it with us."

This is worth reading. http://www.indycar.com/News/2017/01/...DYCAR-new-OEMs