View Single Post
Old 24 Jun 2009, 18:31 (Ref:2489978)   #4
delta
Subscriber
Veteran

United Kingdom
Reading UK
delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!delta has a real shot at the podium!
Hi Louis I had a brilliant time and a great couple of races.My only moan is that i did not win the BRM watch.But more seriously 35euros for BBQ.Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.You must of done a Steve McQueen in escaping to come to the track Saturday and not studying great too see you and good luck with the rest of your exams.Jim handed over to me early as the 90 min race went safety car then when we were back racing i found myself in a bunch of cars like this.Jag E Type,Austin Healey,Corvette Stingray,Lola 1500 sports, Alfa Romeo and a Ferrari275 how much is that little lot worth.They were all going at it hammer and tongs and i just wanted not to be collected by anyone.Who ever was driving the Ferrari he was all over the place but i survived to Finnish P13 and 1st in class with the smallest engine in the race.Don't know how many drivers have copied Simon H crash hat design but it seemed every other lap i was passed by various cars being driving by someone with that helmet on.Anyway brilliant Louis and we are looking forward to next year when i bring the family with me. That's our HistoricFF2000's