View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2016, 14:06 (Ref:3668939)   #91
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coach Ep View Post
What is the status of the "planned" New Jersey harbor side street track (initially targeting F1)???
Nothing, unless you believe this, http://www.f1mix.com/circuits/port-i...et-circuit.asp. There's been confirmation from the FIA or FOM. However, Bahrain, Germany and Monza Italy, have yet to be confirmed for 2017.

Personally, I don't think IndyCar needs another one of these street races, like Baltimore, Boston, Houston, etc. The demise of Boston before it even got going, has opened the door for the return of Watkins Glen, which is what the series needs but if there were to be anymore street races, I'd like to see a return to Surfers and Vancouver. IndyCar needs another race in Canada and if it wants to expand internationally, go back to Australia.