Thread: WEC Ginetta LMP1
View Single Post
Old 26 Dec 2017, 08:52 (Ref:3789164)   #179
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptic View Post
There'll be more than one. I know of three other customers who were in late negotiations with Ginetta about buying cars.

There's the one which hasn't materialised, though most doubted whether they had enough money in the first place.
There's a Middle-East customer, who wanted two plus a spare tub, and who I believe has already signed a contract and paid a deposit, but doesn't want to announce it until next month (possibly at Autosport International?)
And there's a third, who I don't know much about.
Well, that paints a far rosier picture. Fingers crossed for those, and more! I like that Ginetta were proactive regarding P1, as they were with P3.