View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 10:22 (Ref:3721108)   #10
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
It'll be a typical Brands Indy weekend...
What is a typical Brands Indy weekend?

From previous weekends, I would expect that to see Hondas run well, a new, or heavily re-developed car to surprise with a strong showing, and for one of the pre-season favourites to come away with little or no points.

My own preference would be to see a Honda podium lock-out all weekend, but I fear that Simpson may only get on two of the three podiums (pipped by Chilton for the third).