View Single Post
Old 7 Aug 2009, 18:41 (Ref:2517479)   #87
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by strider View Post
I'm biased, but I don't think there is much comparison. In race 1 Guerrieri was tipped into a spin by Tristan Gommendy and he was going like a train in race 2 until stopped by a flat battery of all things.
Which is why it could be interesting.

Gommendy seemed to have a habit of doing that on the day, a repeat in race 3. I seem to recall there was to be some assessment of that but have heard no more about it.

Did you get the flat battery thing from the team or a media report? I was told the same but when I thought about it later began to wonder if I had heard correctly.

So Tung, having been going quite well this year, arrives under the same 'management' as Guerrieri who has been going very well of late, except for the results at Donington. Tung is taking over a car that has been less successful than Guerrieri's but that may be for reasons we don't know. Will things stay the same in terms of relative speed and results? For both drivers and cars ...