View Single Post
Old 23 Oct 2003, 18:07 (Ref:761046)   #4
Tim Northcutt
Veteran

United States
Indianapolis
Tim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridTim Northcutt should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Until I see it for sure, I don't know what to believe...

We've heard so much about so amny different entries that have not materialized (remember the Spannish Courage with Chevy Power????)over the course of the past year or so that I'll just wait and see what surfaces....

Personally, I don't see Lister running two cars...but then again, they really didn't run one car this past season either....unless you want to call 10 laps at Sebring, a test session or two and a crash at Le Mans in the qualifying sessions "running the car"....

Durango disappeared after Donnington....we read all year that they were preparing a 2nd car and that they would be at LM-Bugatti....

The Spannish Engineering running an R8 or a 2004 specs car????? Who is behind this group, and are they even remotely for real???? Who will they get the R8 chassis from???? Or who will be building the 2004 specs car??? Anything you can hare will be most helpful...

Speaking of who will build the 2004 car for these guys, we read months ago that GLV would go with a new specs car....but nothing more for months, either... is it happening??? Has anyone said anything definite in a formal statement about having a 2004 specs LMP1 chassis in the works or being built at all????

Henri has the 2 Courage chassis, but has he said anything about what kind of power will push them???? Everything we've read here says he's unhappy with the Sodemo/Peugeot power and wants a different engine program...and will he have the $$$ to get a good alternative that will make him more competitive?????

Any word on waht chassis Nasamax will switch to??? It's the first I've read of this...

Some on that list will definitely be there.....

And supposedly, Promec is building an LMP2 car....

But there are lots of questions still out there....

One American Open Wheel Series!