View Single Post
Old 17 Mar 2016, 04:08 (Ref:3623500)   #24
Nick Woodbury
Veteran

United States
New England
Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!Nick Woodbury is going for a new world record!
Bowman Gray fans and how they behave are completely and utterly deplorable. Just watch any video on Youtube that involves a driver to driver fight or any on-track excursion and you'll quickly realize just what I mean.

As for me, the Local racing season is JUST around the corner! I can hardly contain my anticipation for warm temperatures and the fumes of expended race fuel! Winters up here in Massachusetts seem to last longer and longer to me each and every year, the wait is truly awful.

My local raceway, Lee USA Speedway in Lee, NH, will be holding their season opening event on the 9th and 10th of April.....The Governors Cup 150 for the American Canadian Tour Late Models. A Short video I made about the event back in 2011 (One of the rare occasions when it was a relatively warm day). Enjoy! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyF0nIVdu9k Now mind you, I was far younger and far more inexperienced back then, so pardon the excessive jittery-ness of some of the footage.

Last edited by Nick Woodbury; 17 Mar 2016 at 04:18.