View Single Post
Old 16 Aug 2013, 07:47 (Ref:3290589)   #14
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Canada ALMS fan View Post
I could not care less about the ovals.
It sounds like they have been roped in a contract with Dallara until 2019 which they can not get out of, which ultimately be the death of the series. The fans that do care don't want spec cars. The TV ratings depress me as I feel the depth of talent on the grid and the racing is fantastic. Just need one more engine manufacturer and the bodywork opened up to development.
Just my 2 cents, this opinion is worth what you paid for it .
Totally disagree with you, about the ovals. They are an integral part of AOWR and it's why I still watch it because of the variety of tracks they race on. I don't want to see a load of street races and one or two road courses and I don't want to see racing on Tilkedromes as in F1.

As for Dallara, that was a mistake.

Last edited by bjohnsonsmith; 16 Aug 2013 at 07:53.