View Single Post
Old 30 Jul 2012, 00:37 (Ref:3113494)   #24
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
7 because although I wouldn't want every race so lacking in overtaking, I found it curiously involving. There was always a fight for the podium. If all races were still something akin to this, this would be another "not as good as it could be" Grand Prix, but as it was, it was a charming experience. The lack of overtaking allowed me to appreciate the strategy. Maybe watching assorted Olympic sports has made me totally open minded, maybe I'm just pleased about my TV being set up in my new house or maybe I could be a chess fan- it did it for me. The last 15 laps weren't great though.

Rationally a 6, but sport isn't rational so I'll give it a 7 because that reflects how much I genuinely enjoyed it.