Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 3 Apr 2017, 19:03 (Ref:3723569)   #30
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Its puzzling. I see three broad options...

1. Everything is as advertised. He feels that he can't be 100% in the car. Kudo's for doing the right thing and stepping back.

2. While everyone is supportive of Wehrlein, F1 is where everyone says the opposite. So there is some issue with Wehrlein. Be it physical, mental or otherwise.

3. His seat is being rented out and that is being made "ok" behind the scenes by the various people who are funding the seat (I assume Mercedes has funded his ride, so why would Mercedes be OK with this if it is not #1 or #2?)

I want to believe it is #1. But even then that seems odd that he will miss a second and maybe a third race unless the physical/mental issues are deeper than are being discussed publicly which leads to #2.

Richard