View Single Post
Old 14 May 2017, 11:38 (Ref:3733366)   #42
GTRMagic
Race Official
1% Club

Australia
Sell me this pen....
GTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameGTRMagic will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by V8 Fireworks View Post
Are you suggesting DJRTP have arranged other components in such a way that they serve an aerodynamic purpose?
Every single external facing component on a Supercar has an aerodynamic purpose.

Gibson Motorsport way back when built those diffuser boxes for the fuel tanks back in the day, or crafted their oil cooler solutions to send air where they wanted it to go.

Mr Lacroix was the master at this... anyone remember the Xbox car being a rocket in a straight line at Bathurst... with the same engine that was in #888 earlier in that season... aero holes closed up, cambers and castors closed in... big work.. successful work...
“Everybody Lies” - Dr Gregory House, House
“Trust But Verify” - Commissioner Frank Reagan, Blue Bloods