View Single Post
Old 12 Mar 2012, 00:28 (Ref:3038581)   #732
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by White flag man View Post
http://www.willpearson.co.uk/virtual...shard-360-dusk.

Put your arrow on the picture, click and hold and see spin round the whole of London. You can zoom in if you have a roller or a ball on your mouse.

Just in front of the "Millenium" footbridge, over the Thames, to the West (left), on the nearside bank, you will see the ring of the roof of Shakespeare's Globe theatre. The only thatched roof in London. That's where I am at present, doing a nightshift.
Just checked this out and very cool. I went to the link prior to reading your post and knew the Globe was somewhere near but couldn't find it. It was one of the few places I got to visit when I was there. Had a couple pints, some chips and some Shakespeare on the Thames. Nothing says "London" more than that, to me.

Thanks for posting.