View Single Post
Old 16 Feb 2012, 16:01 (Ref:3026662)   #223
Peter Cammish
Rookie

Peter Cammish should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex K View Post
Currently busy testing that Andretti's Dallara, believe he's INDYCAR bound. Which is great if he can get a break at Andretti, def. championship contender in Indy Lights.

@bella basicly you need few extra quid to snatch good engineer from top team or be an incredibly good driver, you can do a Pastor at Rapax.

@Peter Cammish it doesn't sound right to say a aint a talent I a pay driva - it reminds me some of Teixeira's quotes re. his position at caterham, or Senna, or you name him...
I think no one really cares how you got there , Ayrton came from an incredible wealthy family, but I think he felt the need to down play this part of his life , Tommy Byrnes book is good at working through this area.

I wish I had been more succesful and my son would now be in 3.5 Litre, good luck to those that were, I just wish the drivers didnt say daft things it devalues things in so many ways, also seen that Tio Elinas is in GP3 really good luck to him he is a good lad and drives very fairly and smooth so he should suit the formula.