View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2012, 10:04 (Ref:3066076)   #7
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Well, I'm an AMOC member of many years (first joined in late 60's, but never able to own one!) and contrary to popular belief, following the events of a couple of years ago aired on here, I really hope that this meeting and the Club prospers. With certain promising recent internal changes, it will be interesting to see how the competition side develops and it certainly looks brighter than the past couple of years. And Anne Reed has just become Deputy Chairperson, so congrats to Anne, who I hope will continue to post threads relating to AMOCs historic race meetings in here.

I look forward to reports and pics from this meeting!

Last edited by John Turner; 27 Apr 2012 at 10:12.