View Single Post
Old 20 Nov 2017, 10:22 (Ref:3781643)   #565
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
What's always surprised me with Shedden, is that he hasn't done more international stuff. If you look back at Neal's career, he's done Bathurst a number of times, the ETCC, and even races out in Moldova (or Macedonia or somewhere else exotic, I forget, I know it was to help the new owners of one of their old BTCC Hondas get to grips with it).

Aside from Goodwood and a recent TCR race IIRC, Shedden hsn't done much outside of the BTCC.

I'm guessing with so few paid drives out there, his budget doesn't stretch to overseas?
Probably juggling a fulltime job and family life has some bearing on it too. I'm really surprised Shedden, Turkington and other drivers in that 30-40 year old bracket haven't done more internationally. but perhaps they aren't able or willing to sacrifice their personal life and employment for that sort of thing like Rob Huff, Tom Chilton and others have.