View Single Post
Old 28 Oct 2015, 17:28 (Ref:3586240)   #22
Born Racer
Race Official
Veteran

Born Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBorn Racer will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Plenty to choose from. The best car may have prevailed for the victory, but the rain still proved a bit of an equalizer for the drivers and we saw some topsy-turvy performances with the drivers at moments brilliant and at others making mistakes.

Some of the performances

Max Verstappen - such a strong result and there bothering the Red Bulls and even getting the Iceman a bit hot under the racesuit collar all race.

Sebastian Vettel - not a successful qualifying result, but climbed up the order well when the track dried up and eventually put his team-mate in the shade again, finishing a clear 3rd.

Nico Rosberg - drove an excellent line when battling Hamilton and defending from him, but eventually spoiled his chances of a win.

Daniel Ricciardo - strong early on but after tumbling down the order didn't manage to salvage much. Probably more innocent than guilty in the bump with Hulkenberg and definitely with Carlos Sainz.

Lewis Hamilton - one particularly good move to take the lead I think from Ricciardo, but fortuitous with safety cars.

Jenson Button - my driver of the race actually. The wet conditions negated his lack of horses and I'm impressed he managed to hold off the cars he did.