View Single Post
Old 19 Nov 2013, 15:47 (Ref:3333677)   #12
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunder View Post
Although in this modern age, I see no reason why, but then again, as a fan, wouldn't you rather have Ferrari than a company who spends more simply to advertise a thing that helps to give everyone diabetes?

I know where my dollar would be going sorry
for sure a team that subliminally advertises a thing that helps to give everyone cancer is a better trade off!

seriously thought the part that frustrates me is not that Ferrari get extra money its that despite the extra money they threw in the towel so early this year. no attempt to push til the end, no desire to steal a final win just to save face but rather just a couple of tirades against their driver for suggesting that the team do more.

and whats particularly frustrating is that we understand all too well the financial realities so we act as apologists for that team by rationalizing why its important to know when to quit and start focusing on next year.

this year wasnt boring because one team dominated. it was boring because all the other teams decided that trying this year was not in their best interests.