View Single Post
Old 10 Dec 2016, 14:12 (Ref:3695142)   #365
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by JHamilton View Post
Good. Maybe I'm getting smarter as I get older. I was forcing myself to watch it and what's the point in that?
Quote:
I agree with pretty much all of that. Over-expansion and over-saturation was the first problem though. They can get me back pretty easily, but I don't think they'll get there for a while.

Plus make the cars look cool. Like TA2.
Seeing as how they "had" you and I every Sunday together watching 15 years ago ( , has it been that long??), it's very hard to understand how they went so wrong.

I watched tracks this year I like to see cars go round, not really wanting to see good racing. No matter what's going on, I'll check to see where Chase is late in the race and watch or continue to listen in. Needless to say, I've been upset at the end of a few races this year. Some legit cautions, but some that just make no sense. More of that, I won't be watching at all, but I at least feel like I have some people to pull for now. I like Chase and Kyle Larson, but when the people up front are consistently people I hate with a passion and the racing is just sub-par, imho, I can't do it.

Thankful that canamman and some others can at least find some pleasure out of it still.