View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2017, 16:16 (Ref:3769984)   #1270
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
wasnt sure were to post this, but the official F1 web site just posted a link to the full 2001 Malaysian GP...which i think is the first time i have seen them do this.

https://www.formula1.com/en/latest/f...rand-prix.html

just watched a bit so far and i think its the original ITV commentary crew minus any ITV (or other) broadcaster logo.

not seeing any details about what licencing/legal issues were involved with showing an old broadcast in full but clearly it is possible and a perhaps a sign that more 'classic' races will be shown online and for free...which is pretty cool imo.

some flack for the new owners for more talk then action but bit by bit (including the recent deal with French broadcasters for more FTA race coverage in France) things appear to be moving in a positive direction.