View Single Post
Old 10 Jan 2018, 19:37 (Ref:3791806)   #1192
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by karting View Post
I imagine it would be used for the camera shots above the air box looking down. So the ticker will be on the very top of it
i was picturing it being on the front/forward surface of the halo.

from the air box looking down on the top of the halo makes more sense....that is if one think this idea makes much sense at all!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodemo View Post
I wonder how long it will be until the entire upper skin of an F1 car is like one large moving LCD screen. I can imagine the PR team selling advertising minute by minute and adjusting the adverts or messages according to race context.
right...but why stop there!

why not superimpose personalized adverts directed at the viewer based on their google search history.

chillibowl just ordered some toilet paper on amazon prime this morning so he must need toilet paper...so every car in the race he watches later on that day will have toilet paper ads superimposed on them!

its a brave new world!