View Single Post
Old 26 Nov 2016, 22:25 (Ref:3691253)   #27
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrapezeArtist View Post
I'll not make myself popular for saying this, but if Nico wins it will be nearly as underwhelming as when his Dad won his championship. In these days of super-reliability, Lewis' engine failure from the lead has boosted Nico to a (possibly) winning score. Back in 1982 Keke only won one race but he had far fewer retirements than the competition. Still he only just beat Didier Pironi who missed the last 5 of 16 races due to injury.
I think Lewis's winning it last year was pretty underwhelming, as far as racing competition went. Despite Nico winning the last three races of the season, Lewis won it by 59 points and won 10 out of 19 races. It was very one sided and no one could touch him.