Old 2 Jul 2018, 04:49 (Ref:3834262)   #72
Sandgroper
Veteran

Australia
Perth WA (south of the river)
Sandgroper should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
I registered with Ticketek, it was the only reminder I got - there were bugger all sites available on the top of the hill, I wanted 4 sites together, I had no hope, the 'system' wouldn't let me book 4 at once, so I missed getting any on the top of the hill. I was getting ****ing angry. I have done this before, but a few years ago and it was pretty simple.

After an hour and a half of trying and getting angrier and angrier I rang Ticketek Newcastle (an interstate call for me) and booked them through them, the lady at the other end had all sorts of trouble as well, in the end she had to ring head office to get them - she was pretty ****ed as well. I finished up getting 4 in a row in The Chase

All the top of the mountain was sold out in 30 mins on Friday arvo - the only way to get 4 sites together was to ring Ticketek direct

Seriously considering just buying one site each year just to stay at the top of the list, even if we don't go
Good work Trev, sometimes Technology just cant cope and the phone call is the simple solution. We always wonder around the top of the mountain camp sites on Friday or Saturday to see the weird and wonderful sites, decorations and the people. Love the smell of the campfire.

Glad you got it sorted.