View Single Post
Old 8 Sep 2013, 22:57 (Ref:3300706)   #20
JohnSSC
Veteran

Slovenia
Pittsburgh
JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!JohnSSC has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy666 View Post
I saw no problem with today's Alonso/Webber battle, always good respectful driving between the two (gonna miss it next year !) Your example of the Spa Perez/RoGro battle I still disagree with , no way should Perez have received a penalty ! I think I may apply to the FIA to be a Steward !
This was being discussed by the NBC crew during practice or qualies (can't remember which). They noted that McNish (the driver rep on the steward's team) was frustrated that there was only a stop and go penalty that could be applied in that situation. Apparently the FIA are considering adding an option for a 5-second penalty that can be assessed at race end. May not be a bad thing if it happens.
"He's still a young guy and I always think, slightly morbidly, the last thing you learn is how to die and at the end of the day everybody learns every single day." - The Ever-Cheerfull Ron Dennis on Lewis Hamilton.