View Single Post
Old 24 Oct 2017, 19:39 (Ref:3776232)   #1143
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Ah, I read more into it than that, maybe incorrectly. I was reading a suggestion that someone was on a back handed or something, rather than we just don't know everything about the process.

Is this the final version forever, or just the one that is ahead at the moment? That's the engineering approach I'd have, explore many solutions and perhaps introduce the one that is ahead first, that not commmit forever. I don't know, honestly just trying to understand as I haven't fully kept up with this, especially over the last few months. Still it's just a guess from me.