View Single Post
Old 16 Jan 2018, 23:40 (Ref:3793214)   #115
FormulaFox
Veteran

United States
Ohio
FormulaFox is heading for a stewards' enquiry!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jjvincent View Post
Mr. Fox knew more about teams I was actually on yet he never was on the team or received pay.
I've never claimed to "know" anything more than anyone else, save for that program I was involved in that collapsed due to a certain event in the Middle East.

I have only ever pointed out what people I know are on the inside tell me, and even then I acknowledge that they can be deliberately misleading out of necessity (I was once even been knowingly complicit in such deception in order to protect the job of someone who leaked information).

In the end, as I've said, I'm looking to learn at all times. Best way to do that? Present what I've got, and build off of it with information presented by other people.

But I can't accept that information from just anyone, and I can't always assume what I'm being told is the truth. Everyone in the motorsport industry has reason to lie or otherwise mislead at some point in time, after all, and some more often than others.

Quote:
In the end, he's a poser and will just keep making things up.
I might have been bothered by this if you weren't guilty of the allegation you have directed at me; You are very much among those who claim I've said things I never did. The frequency with which alleged insiders hate on me for things I've never said rather than attacking my information is the primary reason that I am the way I am.

(that's not to say the information I actually present is never refuted, it's just not taken on directly anywhere near as often as one would expect if it was always wrong)

But I think that's enough of a sidetrack, so say your peace if you wish and move on. If you have more to say(and the mods don't stop you from posting it) I'm not going to be replying to it - I'm going to try to stick to the topic at hand from here on.

Last edited by FormulaFox; 16 Jan 2018 at 23:54.