View Single Post
Old 10 Jul 2017, 19:51 (Ref:3750257)   #257
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
My money is firmly on JP departing BMR. I strongly suspect a big breakdown in relationship between he and Mr Scott, possibly initially becoming fractious after the Oulton coming together with Colin - I think Plato wanted blood there and then, he was not a happy bunny. Not to mention the unsubtle "sack him suggestion" (call it what you will) to dump Aron at Brands in 2015.

Further I don't believe Plato and Ian Harrison were on each others Christmas card lists, and that rescue by Scott seems to have finished the finances.

Maybe this is me being too simplistic, but the other option if a new car was too expensive surely would have been to swap Plato and Prices cars would it not? Or does the young man bring funds so vital to BMR they dare not upset the apple cart?

Damn good job Ash Sutton is such a hot prospect - him at the front is their best chance of attracting new sponsorship I think... assuming JP and his backers decamp elsewhere.

Bit cynical there, but I can sorta see where you are coming from with those points