View Single Post
Old 26 Sep 2016, 07:13 (Ref:3675205)   #5
chunder
Veteran

England
Stevenage
chunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridchunder should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
I would imagine like most things interest has waned a little, it is a fair reflection of rallying worldwide and in terms of the UK the recent spectator changes have really hurt local rallies so perhaps the interest has moved on to other areas of off road sport.

I would guess if the people who used to organise the show have moved on, it might be a good guess to agree with the above point that contacts have been lost and therefore it's harder to get people to come over.

I think the UK SHOULD have a massive slowly sideways etc event like the ones in Italy, Germany and a few other places. I suppose it is getting it sorted! But it would be properly expensive,a nd the Roger Clark seems to have died which is a shame.

I think the best event would be the McRae stages, it was awesome for the first few years, and with that name it should be possible to get crews and big names from Europe and the world to come over, it just needs organising.