View Single Post
Old 23 Nov 2023, 01:37 (Ref:4186949)   #755
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam43 View Post
You can tell when following someone. It’s that or they are drunk. It looks the same.

Obviously at some point I have done this. I could tell I am not driving as well.

Fines and points is fine by me when stopped at lights for people who aren’t ready to go. They sacrifice several other cars getting through and add to traffic. Selfish beyond the pale.

/rant
All of us aren't perfect and have regrets, however...

Yes! And I know they aren't drunk. I almost got sideswiped on the road I live off of yesterday morning. Lady came way over the double yellow. I could see the top of her head. No one needs to hear what her dumbass was texting at 7am.

And another yes! "Selfish c-word-that-Brits-often-say-but-is-unholy-to-Americans" is yelled at my windshield multiple times a day. Just pay attention and get through the light, PLEASE!

Last edited by JHamilton; 23 Nov 2023 at 01:45.