View Single Post
Old 21 Sep 2010, 09:30 (Ref:2762376)   #18
PVDA
Veteran

Australia
Melbourne
PVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridPVDA should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by billy bigtime View Post
Huge amount of seats missing and overgrown with weeds.
If you click on the NearMap link in my first post at the start of the thread you can look around the complex. I particularly like the Multiview function which activates once you zoom in fairly close which give you a look at it from about a 45 degree angle in up to 4 different directions (N, S, E or W) rather than just overhead.

I haven't been inside Calder for well over 12 months but from what I can tell looking at it "from above" using NearMap it looks like a lot of the old Thunderdome seating has been moved to around the Drag Startline area which makes sense as the Street Drags are the only non track hire revenue the place has at present.

The local rag had another piece last week about NASCAR possibly returning but they didn't pin it up on their web site so I didn't bother to share it with the rest of you. Besides lets wait and see if Drags and Circuit Racing returns first and the Dome would be a bonus.