View Single Post
Old 12 May 2012, 06:34 (Ref:3072916)   #38
Bentley03
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Bentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameBentley03 will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by bella View Post
the attitude in this forum seems to be that the racing related joys of lm are best kept secret lest the enemy finds out. for genuine advice regarding non-track activities i've found other enthusiast forums and the oft mentioned ca guide to be more informative.
Bella, I'm slightly confused by the first part of that paragraph, but the second part is spot on, although in my experience, Tenths members will always try to help with good advice (even if that involves recommending a visit to a different site).

The different forums that 'major' on Le Mans all have their strengths. There is little overlap with regard to topic, but considerable overlap within membership. Each has it's forte, and therefore its reason for being (and ability to survive). Tenths' strength is on race related aspects of Le Mans.