View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2006, 20:20 (Ref:1665271)   #15
John Turner
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Pontesbury, Shropshire
John Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameJohn Turner will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by GTfever
Besides that the 3rd Aston Martin BMS car which is stated as nr 8 in a reply here is a DBRS i think, but not sure..
I rather doubt this, since the DBRS9 has its own set of chassis nos. Barwell Motorsport prepare and run the first 3 chassis nos for private owners, and I have actually seen DBRS9/2 and DBRS9/3. The chassis plate nos. are quite prominent since they appear in a window just below the windscreen on the Left hand side. Is that the same for the DBR9?

Not really relevant on a thread for ALMS LMS cars, but I've set myself the task of identifying the DBRS9, so if anyone else has info. about chassis 4 onwards, it will be gratefully received!