View Single Post
Old 3 Jul 2016, 16:59 (Ref:3656616)   #4
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
8 from me as well. I'd put it just behind Monaco as this season's best race. Pretty good racing for most of the field. I suppose having a third tyre compound has really mixed things up for some tracks - and that was the case here.

Some good fights - good to see Button in 2nd for a while - and he did manage a 6th. Superb performance from Kimi - just a shame about that Ferrari strategy. Max was also superb. Some good passing by Pascal, Danny, Max. The Mercedes battle at the front did really spice up the ending - I didn't think that Hamilton was going to close up to Nico - but when he made that mistake, then that gave Lewis his chance - and well - the rest is history - and also, for the stewards to decide. It was good that we did have the two leading Mercedes drivers fighting for the lead - even if there was some controversy again, with them coming together. It would be a shame if we went back to team orders.