Thread: LM24 Fanvision for 2012
View Single Post
Old 3 Oct 2011, 10:36 (Ref:2964801)   #2
Simmi
Veteran

United Kingdom
Simmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameSimmi will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by NelisB View Post
Does anyone know if they already announced something for next year or are they letting us down again like they did this year? Maybe it's up to us fans to pressure them early into making a deal with the ACO for next year?
I wondered if a thread like this would surface.

They haven't announced anything. I don't actually think it's fair to say they let us down this year given the company change. It does sound like they genuinely tried to send units to Le Mans but, for reasons (cost?) I don't entirely understand, it wasn't viable.

In August they posted something on twitter thanking their followers or something similar.

I took that opportunity to post:
Quote:
@FanVisionF1 Only reason I follow is/was for information regarding Le Mans. I hope you can try and work through the issues to return.
To which they replied:
Quote:
@RichardSimpson1 So do we - it's such a great event, thanks for your support!
So yeah hopefully with it being a WEC event and with a bit more time on their side they can sort something out. As we demonstrated on here earlier this year there is certainly the demand for units. Here's hoping.