View Single Post
Old 8 May 2016, 21:19 (Ref:3640200)   #33
isynge
Veteran

United Kingdom
London, UK
isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!isynge is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GT6 View Post
Well an absolutely brilliant time in Spa, meet up with Adrian (frogleet) soon after arriving and Vince a couple of times, plus the usual Dutch contingent and then Eric (batmobile) on the walk around. A great dayout although after getting up at 4 on saturday morning and hitting the bed back home at 3 on sunday morning i suspect it will catch up with me later today. Weather was the best i have ever experienced at Spa, not a drop of rain and lovely warm sunshine
Sad to have missed it, but watched a decent whack of it on the app and revisiting some more of it this evening.

One word of warning though - if the weather is magnificent at Spa it does raise a degree of menace for Le Mans in June. As I've said previously, there simply isn't enough good weather in existence to ensure we have a warm and dry Spa and Le Mans in the same year...