View Single Post
Old 18 Sep 2017, 00:07 (Ref:3768110)   #107
Matt
Veteran

United States
Connecticut
Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!Matt is going for a new lap record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
I've been going to the Saturday races in both the summer and the fall at New Hampshire Motor Speedway since 2002, and I always remember seeing the black-blue and silver #13 modified...and in later years, his Red #36 competing for wins almost every time. Quite a shock to have found out about his death yesterday. Very sad indeed.

On another note, I'll be making the trip again this coming weekend to Loudon for the Saturday races, and more importantly the last time the circle racers will be coming to Loudon for the September races, so I am sure there will be a fitting service for Ted.
His Speedbowl 13 was at the track last night, as it stays in the same trailer as the #19 Street Stock. After the announcement was made at the track, the car owner drove it around the track for two laps slowly in tribute.