Thread: Sauber
View Single Post
Old 15 Dec 2017, 11:53 (Ref:3787215)   #220
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moneyseeker View Post
You would have imagined that with Haas being American coupled with Liberty's aim to have more US races, that FCA would have out Chrysler on the cars?
I can’t imagine that FCA would focus just on the American market and pick one of the US brands. If the US was F1 crazy it might make sense, but we are not. So it would be a wasted marketing opportunity when correctly viewed as a global series. Also, IMHO, there is not a natural US centric brand that is performance centric in the list of FCA brands. Chrysler just puts the SRT label on any product that is a performance version regardless of brand (Jeep, Dodge, etc.)

However it might be hilarious to have the Ferrari rebadged as a Jeep!

Richard