Muzza
Veteran

Brazil
Newbury Park, CA, United States
Muzza should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
GrandAm / Buttonwillow / Willow Springs / Montlhery / rovals

Some thoughts...

GrandAm
This championship should just not be happening. It is on for political reasons, merely.

Buttonwillow
Quite a track, several lay-out options, can offer large run-off areas... It only needes a patron/sponsor behind it. Drawback: located on a remote area.

Willow Springs
Interesting, but too short. Definitely a club track - albeit a very good one. I think the Brabham F1 team tested there once, preparing for the GP in Vegas... (and if they did, likely the lap record is still hold!)

Lausitzring
I REALLY hope that Alboreto's accident will not condemn the 11 km lay-out to disuse... The sad death of Alboreto - and of a marshal, in another accident, a few weeks later - has cast a shadow over Lausitzring, but those were things that could have happened anywhere, and are not due to problems inherent to the track. The long lay-out would be perfect for a 24-hour race!

Monthlery
What a fantastic lay-out. Very close to Paris. Could - should? - have become the permanent home of the French GP, and this already 50 years ago... (when was it opened? Something like 1927!).
Unfortunately the track is in total desrepair. I stopped there in 1998 on my way to Le Mans and it was disheartening to see the circuit the way it is today...
Alors, any "Save Monthlery" campaign?

Rovals
The Brasilia track - currently named Autodromo Nelson Piquet - offers an interesting high-speed outer loop with a very good road track built within it. Same for some other Brazilian tracks, but they are not true ovals - I prefer to call them as above, "high-speed outer rings". Examples are Curitiba and Goiania (similar lay-outs, but Goiania has much, much better facilities).
Oh, I had to mention the old Interlagos. I saw same races on the outer loop back in the mid-1980s, it was totally crazy! But now it has been made unfeasible by Formula 1's greed...

Cheers,

Muzza