View Single Post
Old 23 Jul 2014, 14:24 (Ref:3437049)   #9
tbtstt
Veteran

United Kingdom
Redhill, England
tbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridtbtstt should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by crossfades View Post
They planned on having two cars at least and to be eligible for manufacture points again.
Quote:
Originally Posted by rx-guru View Post
From my Höljes Day 1 report:

For Sweden and Belgium Hvaal is still part of PSRX for the team championship countings, but from Canada on he shall be replaced by one or different to be named driver(s). Team Principal Petter Solberg stated on Friday morning to the press: “This weekend PSRX is also set to start with two cars for the team championship, but Alexander Hvaal has decided to run his own Rallycross car in the next two races (Höljes and Mettet), after the expected results are missing so far this season. I wish Alex luck, it’s been nice to have him in the team, and it will be interesting to see his further development.”
Apologies, I don't think my post was very clear. I had read the report concerning the future plans of PSRX, I just wondered if PSRX would have two working cars in Canada.

It was mentioned during the Mettet livestream that the container for Canada was leaving the Tuesday after the Belgium race, so the PSRX mechanics wouldn't have long to fix Solberg's car before it had to go on the ferry. It was suggested that he might use Hvaal's car in Canada whilst his car remained in Europe.