View Single Post
Old 24 Sep 2014, 10:50 (Ref:3457139)   #13
BertMk2
Race Official
Veteran

United Kingdom
Nr Maidstone, Kent
BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!BertMk2 is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by gregc View Post
I got it at the weekend, only had a quick go at the first championship with the Alfa so far but pretty happy - Donington and Silverstone "feel" right to me, and racing those cars is great. As far as I've heard that's it though - no more DLC has been announced.

Regarding GT, in fairness there has been loads of new (and free) content over the last few months - the Sierra tarmac rally was added just last week and is good fun (in fact the main reason I haven't spent much time on Grid).
GT has certainly been good at providing free DLC (I haven't go the Sierra yet though!) - I just wish they'd include more 'decent' content rather than endless rehashes of the same thing.

I'd hope that more Super Tourers would be released for Grid at some point - it's an 'eclectic' selection so far. I'd like a Laguna, Primera, Mondeo, Vectra, 406, S40 and Accord please