View Single Post
Old 20 Jan 2017, 13:19 (Ref:3703811)   #187
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by John Elwin View Post
Yes, the Green Cloverleaf was 105 bhp. The only downside really was that bigger tyres than the earlier models slightly spoilt things, but that's progress, still a great car that gave a lot of pleasure.

I still have an Alfa (couldn't be without!) in the form of a 156 Sportwagon, but also have a 1991 Peugeot 205 run-around, which in many ways is like an early 'Sud. It's only a basic model so no good for motorways but still fun on the local roads round here.
What you really need is a French spec 205 Rallye when I've finished the resto! Still not good on Autoroutes though.....

Just reading the local weekly paper, I find that Wymondham based Zenos Cars have gone into administration. http://www.zenoscars.com

Started, I believe, but ex Lotus people, the stuff I've seen driving around here is stunning, and got very good reviews by the press. Such a niche market, so always a risk. They received £240k funding from the local LEP 2 years ago- whoops!